So there are some rules and stuff....Here are some rules:
1. You must post these rules (Of course, because otherwise how would people know them?)
2. Each person has to share 10 things about them (No, no...no....just no. Do you have any idea how hard it is to come up with 10 new things about yourself? I'll share one...cause it's fun and exciting for me, haha!)
3. Answer the 10 questions asked to you and....ignoring the rest of this one, lalallalalalal! Can't hear you!
4. Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal-No
5. Go to their page to inform them they are tagged -Also no (also wik!)
6. Not something like " you are tagged if you read that"-also also wik!
7. You have to legitimately tag 10 people-A moose once bit my sister
8. No tag-backs-No really moose bites are really painful
9. You can't say that you don't do tags-You see she was carving her initials into it using the sharpened....blah, blah, who ever actually manages to read the rest of that one?10. You MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY-Yep...on it!
So my news is....I'm working on a Cosplay! I'm using my awesome fox ears and tail to make a Wild Kitsune cosplay...or perhaps a 9 tail that's hiding her tails. And I'm totally hooked, so I may try and do Izumi Curtis from FMA after this, haha! We'll see. Pictures after Halloween when I give my cosplay a test run.
Okay, here are my questions:1. If you could study another language, what would it be?
Well, Japanese is an obvious choice, haha. Then I could read the originals of stuff! *gleaming eyes* Uh...Spanish would be extremely useful for me to have, and I've love to learn Gaelic...2. What is your preferred genre of music?
Oh...this one...I don't exactly have a preferred genre. I like music that is all over the board in terms of genre, with too many deciding factors to easily sum up. 3. What are your top 5 favorite video games?
Uh....I'm not sure I have five.
Yeah...only four, and those, only because those are the only ones I've played, haha. Well...I more spectated than played Halo, but does having all the novels written in that world count as liking it??4. When you create artwork, what keeps you inspired?
For artwork, it's a combination of things. Sometimes it just flows right through me, almost as if I were just a conduit for something else. Other times it's an unholy pain that never seems to end, and only the idea that others might also derive joy from it keeps me going long enough to finish it. 5. Who are your favorite artists? (try not to think in terms of music this time)
Honestly, it's a lot of the wonderful people I've met here on DA...and my mother. She was a huge inspiration to me for art. 6. What is your favorite artistic medium?
For myself it would be graphite pencil, but I think my favorites to see other people work in are digital (it's soooo versatile!) and oil painting. 7. Are you left-handed?
No, but my sister is. 8. Do you collect official or custom dolls, official action figures, and/or statues?\
Nope. As a kid I collected official Breyer model horses...does that count? I still have part of my collection, haha. 9. Who are your top 5 favorite characters? (anywhere)
Only 5??? How...just....wha.....there's no way I can limit it to 5.
When I was younger that would have been Silk, Vanyel Ashkevron and Paksenarrion Dorthensdotter as well as Jim Craig and Etienne of Navarre( or perhaps Goliath....or maybe the Mouse), but as an adult, my favorites list has expanded so far, it's impossible to just name a few. 10. Do you have original characters and if so, may I ask if you list your top 5? (or all of them if you have less or around that much) May you place links or thumbnails of them here as well?
Oh man...limiting my babies to 5....OK, here it goes.
Jaepheth Hyro Gallegher
My JaeJae! What can I say, I'll always love this baby, and probably more than I should, haha. He's got so much of my hopes and dreams and just...weirdness shoved into him, but I love him to bits.
Of course I would totally fall for my bad guy.
My beautiful Moony! He's got such a horrible backstory, but despite torturing him so, I just adore him!
Tierith Nkom Veren
My brainy hunk!
Afzal, Witch of the East
It's probably bad to fall for what's supposed to be the side character in your story, haha!
OK, all done!!
Questions for anyone who's bored enough to answer them.
1. Which Guardians of the Galaxy character are you?
2. Have you ever pee'd yourself laughing?
3. Who should I cosplay next? Bonus points, if it's someone or thing that actually looks....feasible for me. Hahaha!
4. If you had mad sewing skills and never ending supplies. Who would you cosplay?
5. Who's your favorite Loony Tunes character?
6. Is anyone actually still reading this?
7. Who got the references I posted on the rules?
8. True love or endless supply of money
9. Is there such a thing as too much Pumpkin Spice?
10. What are your plans for Halloween?